We are a smart electric two-wheeler company aiming to make petrol mopeds a thing of the past. At Etergo, we want to accelerate that process via all-electric, two-wheeled transportation with AppScooter. City mobility should be clean, innovatively designed and deeply integrated with the technologies that connect us.
You are an Electrical Engineer member of the electronics team of five electrical engineers, cooperating closely with the hardware, firmware and the structural team. You will get to be involved in the entire process, including the integration, testing, and certification. You will get to apply your experience with multiple product development cycles, to foresee potential bottlenecks during production.
What you will work on:
• Plan and carry out electrical design validation;
• Test electrical subsystems;
• Develop requirements and bring-up electrical components;
• Work with suppliers on bringing electrical designs into production and on improving manufacturing practices;
• Aid in the design of electrical verification testers and end-of-line testers;
• Diagnose and fix electrical issues that come up during production and in the field;
• Work with us on new products;
• Participate in FMEA.
This is the right role for you if you have:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical/electronics engineering with a focus on power electronics, embedded systems or similar;
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in designing, testing, integrating the new products;
• Experience with electronic device QA/QC testing, familiarity with EMI/EMC testing.
• Ability to read schematic, rework and debug PCBs;
• Understanding the electronic product life cycle;
• Familiarity with the use of basic lab equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other tools to construct, modify and debug circuits;
• A proactive, energetic personality with the ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced rapidly changing work environment;
• Great set of communication skills, patience and ability to clearly explain requirements and needs to our suppliers;
• Technical writing and fluency in English.
Will make you stand out (not a hard requirement):
• Showcasing extracurricular projects or hobbies (e.g. engineering student teams, vehicle projects, robotics, hackathons, etc.);
• Experience with Altium Designer;
• Hands-on experience with electric vehicle components, especially battery management, motor control, and high voltage / high current electrical design.
About Etergo and our culture:
With over twenty-five nationalities, we're proud of our cultural diversity. Our team consists of everyone from marketing experts, to mechanical engineers and programmers, and a lot in-between. We work very hard, but have fun and take care of each other as well. We have ping pong battles and a cold beer on Fridays to kick off the weekend. Curious to find out more about our benefits, and company overall? check out our website at website.
How to apply:
No need to write a lengthy formal cover letter, however, we do really appreciate it if you can tell us in your own words why you’d like to work with us and how your experience and personality match up against our requirements. Don’t forget to tell us about a component that you have worked on; something that you are especially proud of!
Please make it easy for your potential future team and submit an English version of your CV.