Inside Sales and Delivery Advisor - Dutch Speaking
We are Etergo. We're on a mission to accelerate the global transition towards sustainable energy and transportation by creating a safe, scalable and environmentally friendly alternative to petrol and diesel vehicles. Founded in 2014, we have grown our company with over 70 agile thinkers, building high-end electric transportation. We are currently working on #AppScooter, our first product, to demonstrate that city mobility can be clean, and deeply integrated with technologies that connect us.
Since we are growing fast, we’re now looking for a highly energetic, motivated and hardworking Inside Sales and Delivery Advisor to join our sales team as we bring AppScooter to market. The Inside Sales and Delivery Advisor will educate, nurture and guide customers through the online buying process of AppScooter at events and over the phone. You will help to guide and support our customers as they travel on their journey from initial lead through to AppScooter delivery.
What you will work on:
- Follow up on inbound leads, assessing and qualifying the customer over the telephone before booking them in for a test drive experience;
- Follow up test drives and facilitate the sale close with the local store team or close the sale as appropriate.;
- Follow up post order to ensure the customer has all the information to maintain their pipeline position through to AppScooter delivery;
- Using the appropriate communications channels (phone, email, social, messaging apps) to ensure a consistent contact process to nurture the customer through their Etergo journey;
- Develop and own your sales and delivery pipeline with a defined geographical area; achieving monthly sales, test drive and delivery targets;
- Account management of the CRM and logging of all activities is imperative;
- Create effective daily plans to leverage and maximise contact time with customers via the most appropriate channels;
- Provide feedback to improve the Etergo customer journey;
- Participate in local and international events relating to your assigned areas/country/stores;
- Assist with translations for website and email communications;
- Escalate all concerns to senior team members as appropriate;
- Become an expert in all Etergo products; be able to talk fluently and intelligently about all aspects of the product;
- Handle customers and transactions in a way that shows personal integrity and demonstrates Etergo company brand values.
This is the right role for you if you are/have:
- Degree level thinker - you don’t need a college degree but, instead, you do need a work history that shows commitment, has clear customer service background and first class written/oral communications skills;
- Willing to learn new skills every day;
- Strong team player yet self motivated;
- Demonstrable customer relationship management skills;
- Ability to prioritise own work and deal with shifting priorities;
- Excellent written and spoken English plus fluent/native in Dutch and additionally German will be an advantage;
- Full clean driving license or demonstrable ability to acquire one within 3 months of starting work.
About Etergo and our culture:
With over twenty-five nationalities, we're proud of our cultural diversity. Our team consists of everyone from marketing experts, to mechanical engineers and programmers, and a lot in-between. We work very hard, but have fun and take care of each other as well. We have ping pong battles and a cold beer on Fridays to kick off the weekend. Curious to find out more about our benefits, and company overall? Check out our website.
How to apply:
No need to write a lengthy formal cover letter, however, we do really appreciate it if you can tell us in your own words why you’d like to work with us and how your experience and personality match up against our requirements. Don’t forget to tell us about a component that you have worked on; something that you are especially proud of!
Please make it easy for your potential future team and submit an English version of your CV.